A recently discovered family photo from over 60 years ago shows two young lovers kissing. The warmth and nostalgia of this beautiful, iconic moment jumps straight out of the photo. It encourages us to celebrate the matriarchs, patriarchs and figures in our lives who made it possible for us to be who we are. The photo lends itself perfectly to a warm, brushed black sweatshirt that is durable and timeless.
The photo is printed three times on the back of the ultra-soft cotton fleece sweatshirt, with the words “The Kiss” embroidered subtly on the front.
This hoodie is produced in a WRAP certified, sweatshop-free (as do all of our products), wind-mill powered facility that uses an environmentally-friendly dyeing process. To further reduce waste, inventory is very limited.
Size & Fit:
We highly recommend ordering at least one size up, if not two, for an oversized fit.
• His / Hers / Theirs Unisex Fit
• Reverse flatlock stitching to reduce bulk and increase durability
• 4" wide, double folded, flat-knit side ribbing for added flexibility
• Adjustable drawstring hood with front kanga pocket
• Pre-shrunk and treated to ensure minimal shrinkage
Materials & Care
• 400gsm Heavyweight Organic Cotton with brushed interior
• 100% organic cotton body and recycled poly ribbing comprising 20% of the sweatshirt