Trust us, this is going to be your favorite hoodie. Constructed with organic cotton, a beautiful and brushed interior, and a heavyweight yet breathable body, we designed this ‘70s-inspired hoodie to be a less-basic basic. It’s perfectly suited for cozy days in and beautiful days out.
The custom embroidery and vintage-inspired colors make this hoodie basic enough to complement your favorite outfits, yet unique enough to stand out from the crowd and show your bubuleh pride.
To avoid landfill, this sweatshirt features added details for durability such as extra long cotton and reverse flatlock stitching.
This hoodie is produced in a WRAP certified, sweatshop-free (as do all of our products), wind-mill powered facility that uses an environmentally-friendly dyeing process. To further reduce waste, inventory is very limited.
Size & Fit:
We highly recommend ordering at least one size up, if not two, for an oversized fit.
• His / Hers / Theirs Unisex Fit
• Reverse flatlock stitching to reduce bulk and increase durability
• 4" wide, double folded, flat-knit side ribbing for added flexibility
• Adjustable drawstring hood with front kanga pocket
• Pre-shrunk and treated to ensure minimal shrinkage
Materials & Care
• 400gsm Heavyweight Organic Cotton with brushed interior
• 100% organic cotton body and recycled poly ribbing comprising 20% of the sweatshirt